Welcome at Brazil Services,
Brazil Services consults and operationally supports companies with doing business in Brazil. The company is based in the Netherlands and is operated by Christian Fasting.
Brazil is a complex country to do business in. Knowledge of regulations and legislation, the Brazilian language and (business) culture is indispensable, plus (local) support is essential for doing business in Brazil. Aspects for success when doing business in general and for doing business in Brazil specifically are patience, preparation and time investment in building a relationship. Brazil Services supports companies with this preparation and with building a business relationship when doing business in Brazil.
What can Brazil Services do for you?
- Translate Brazilian Portuguese
- Desk research and orientation
- Matchmaking with local partners, agents, dispatchers, specialists (e.g. local lawyers, tax and business consultants) and authorities in Brazil
- Consult and support with initiating and maintaining relationships with local partners in Brazil
- Prepare, supervise and represent during working visits and exhibitions in Brazil
- Provide marketing and feasibility studies in Brazil
- Assist in the creation / establishment of a company in Brazil
- Project management and operational support
- Provide facility activities, e.g. arranging transportation and housing in Brazil
- In general take over activities that otherwise would take a lot of time and energy without the necessary knowledge, experience and affinity with the Brazilian language and culture
Who is Brazil Services?
Brazil Services is led by Christian Fasting. He is a Brazilian native, born in São Paulo, that has lived in the Netherlands for 36 years. He speaks and writes Portuguese, English and Dutch fluently and has great affinity with the Brazilian culture.
Christian has worked for many years as an account manager in de financial industry. Through his work experience he recognizes the importance of timely, clear and open information and communication.
The unique combination of the affinity with the Brazilian language and culture, together with his work experience as account manager has added value for your activities in Brazil.
Brazil Services is a member of Dutcham the Dutch-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and maintains contact with foreign trade agencies, consulates, embassies and (semi) government offices.
Please do not hesitate to contact Brazil Services to discuss your plans and wishes.